It's true! Chez Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech The company where you want to work
- The teams are overflowing with talented and friendly people;
- Our troops have quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a pleasant environment;
- Technical development and Progress are part of the internal culture;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we are missing to shine our team " environment " for the Rimouski area and the surrounding area, it is a technician in the environment which stands out for its interest in the field and its team spirit!
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- realize Records and ecological inventories (flora and fauna), including e data processing;
- characterize wet and terrestrial environments and evaluate their ecological value;
- Characterize watercourses, determine the LHE using recognized botanical methods;
- realize wildlife inventories and characterization;
- collaborate in the development of compensation projects at loss of wetland and watercourse;
- write characterization reports;
- take samples according to the prescribed methods (water, soil, sediment, air) and ensure their routing to the analysis laboratory;
- compile and interpret results D 'analyzes;
- perform environmental monitoring of work and produce the required construction logs;
- extracting public databases The information required to carry out environmental assessments (impact studies , Phase I, etc.);
- realize site visits to assess the potential risks of contamination in The framework of Phase I;
- write requests for environmental authorizations;
- any other task required in support of the business unit in the field of competence of the 'employee.
What makes you the ideal person for this post
at Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your level of experience.
- DEC in environment, such as: technique of bioecology, or other relevant training
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- skills and work experience demonstrated in botany would be an asset;
- knowledge of botanical methods for the identification of the LTA of a watercourse;
- experience in the realization of inventories and wildlife and floristic characterizations;
- mobility required to work in the As a whole Quebec (short duration);
- knowledge of the usual software of the Windows Office suite;
- good physical condition and ability to work outdoors for long days independently of climatic conditions;
- always ready, dynamic and taste to learn.
These challenges stimulating you? Send us your application to
Tetra Tech subscribed to an equality access programIn use and thus invites women, Aboriginal people, people with disabilities as well as visible or ethnic members to apply. Please note that only the selected applications will be contacted.