Our Creaform Engineering division is looking for Experienced Surface (E) Deficiency Designer who will be responsible for working in the product development team in order to Create, from sketches or scans, the style surfaces of the different products (advanced surfaces and class A). If you wish to face new challenges and associate your talent on a passionate and determined team, do as our 200+ team members and choose Creaform Engineering.
You will be responsible for
- perform product style surfaces using CAD software (CATIA V5);
- Check the quality of exterior surfaces of different products ;
- produce designs of all types of parts (CAD) and / or mechanical systems;
- Make surface reconstruction using STL files;
- Respect the criteria established by clients as well as the manufacturing constraints of parts that are to model, develop or design;
- Supervise the smooth running of projects under your responsibility;
- Inform the project manager and his team manager of any delay or potential problematic;
- validate the quality of the work that are delivered by the team;
- a Sisure good customer service to customers and suppliers.
Your projects will bring you to
- work in collaboration with the product development team as well as designers;
- participate in the development of the necessary documents for the pre-sales process;
- sometimes perform training to internal to ensure the upgrading of the technical knowledge of all concerned;
- work jointly with other designers to understand your style intent in the analysis of a sketch or glasses;
- participate in customer product development, which could involve some trips to work in customers.
you Feeling at home if you
- mastery the surface modules of CATIA V5 (Free Style, IceM Shape Design, Quick Surface Reconstruction);
- Posses a strong exp Erience (5 to 10 years) in class A surface modeling;
- Like Share your knowledge with pedagogy and play the reference role for team members;
- To know how to evaluate the times of a project, including if you have several projects to be managed simultaneously;
- are thoroughly with the attention to detail;
- es creative and ingenious, while being well organized and structured;
- es able to work in a multidisciplinary team, with a good relationship and ability to adapt;
- has already managed a group successfully working;
- es capable of communicating in French and, as needed, in English.
You win points if you ...
- have a good knowledge of realistic rendering software;
- possess of good technical knowledge at the plastics level;
- have already worked In the manufacturing environment.
in exchange, we offer you ...
- a flexible work schedule;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise;
- A salary and growth potential at the height of your Expectations
- An open environment on the world and constant growth;
- A wide range of social activities, and much more!
About Creaform Engineering
CreaformEngineering is a team of more than 200 experts who are close to the success of leaders' projects in all industries. Our multidisciplinary team reports daily all the challenges with ingenuity and expertise, for product development projects, industrial design, digital simulation and industrialization. Our objective? To shine our customers, both at the national and the international, to bears on the competition, in sectors as varied as transportation, motor sports, aerospace, technologies, defense or the energy. We are going where no one has ever been and accompanying our partners ever further, in order to create the innovations that will change them.
The position interests you, but you do not have all the skills requested. ? Submit us any application. We believe that the experience and personal context, combined with a good dose of passion, can make all the difference.