As an industrial engineering project manager, you will be responsible for managing and approving all activities related to improvement and optimization projects in the plant, at the within the planned deadlines and costs, while respecting the standards in force.
You will be one of the important pillars of the manufacturing engineering team, which brings together the functions of production, tooling , quality and industrial engineering. The improvement of material flows being at the heart of our strategy for the next year, your contribution in this role will be more than essential! You will thus be able to contribute to the achievement of the team's and the company's objectives by:
- Participating in production releases by ensuring the final transition in the Product Development Process (PDP ), which corresponds to the implementation and optimization of methods and tools in the production environment;
- Defining and deploying the manufacturing strategy, in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team of Development of Products: material flow, production cells and workstations;
- Ensuring compliance with best Lean practices in the plant (overall development by value chain and at workstations, material flow, etc.) ;
- Defining the required time studies and carrying out their analysis in order to balance and optimize workstations.
Why join us ?
- We offer you the My Soucy Flexibility program, which offers you a flexible schedule, a flexible schedule. award-winning and the possibility of teleworking;
- As an engineer, there are many possibilities for development and progression at Soucy;
- We pay your annual membership fee to the OIQ;
- You will join a team that has the will to resolve daily issues, but always with pleasure! We guarantee you giggles at least once a day !!