At Merkur, we offer you the opportunity to put your genius to work and contribute to the success of large-scale projects in various fields of industry. As an expert in mechanical engineering, you will act as a project manager to carry out and ensure the management and deployment of projects.
HERE ARE THE CHALLENGES AHEAD FOR YOU:
- Ensure the management of mandates under his responsibility in order to meet deadlines and customer requirements;
- Define and analyze customer needs;
- Ensure a project to install production lines;
- Supervise the execution of engineering, design, monitoring of manufacturing and plant establishment;
- Coordinate the work of the various stakeholders assigned to the mandate (Engineer team and suppliers);
- Facilitate workshops to determine the flow of parts and material in the factory, logistics (ect ...);
- Act as a reference and guide the team in the search for technical solutions;
- Perform calculations of cost / budget estimate and analysis;
- Develop concepts, specifications and specifications for equipment, tools and complex systems;
- Appo rter support in inventory management;
- Approve drawings and detailed engineering documents for different systems;
- Apply best practices in project management and development of technological solutions;
- Keeping abreast of new technologies, approaches and opportunities for Merkur;
- Participate in the preliminary evaluation of projects and the development of service offer .
YOU ARE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE IF:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in mechanical or industrial engineering;
- You are member of the Order of Engineers of Quebec;
- You have between 5 and 10 years of experience in a manufacturing environment;
- You have experience in project management and team coordination;
- You have experience in Lean Manufacturing;
- You have experience in mechanical design;
- You are bilingual (French, English), both orally and in writing.
You distinguish yourself by the following skills:
- You distinguish yourself by the quality of your communications by promoting teamwork;
- You have great autonomy;
- You demonstrate good leadership;
- You have a great sense of responsibility;
- You are mobile across several regions, an asset. (Quebec / Canada / International).
Do you want to put your expertise and skills to work for manufacturing companies? Do you aspire to join the ranks of a multidisciplinary, young and dynamic team?
We invite you to send your application by email to the following address:
Only the successful applicants will be contacted.