If you want to evolve and grow in a dynamic, stable team, carrying out projects of varied and multidisciplinary nature, Stantec is looking for a civil engineer to join the Urban Development department and Water for our Val d'Or or Amos office.
The team offers a variety of projects, interesting technical challenges, the opportunity to actively participate in the realization of small, medium and large scale projects within the same office. Recognized for the quality of our work, we distinguish ourselves by our rigor, the competence of our teams as well as the proximity of our customers and our employees.
- In close collaboration with the project manager: designing, planning, coordinating and supervising the construction and repair of urban infrastructures and all spheres of municipal engineering (roads, roads, water and sewer systems) );
- According to your experience: to carry out studies and technical reports of expertise in hydraulics and urban hydrology
- Prepare reports, technical specifications, cost estimates for works and certain construction site monitoring mandates
- Track projects, budgets, schedules and the quality of services provided with the client;
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- Member of the Order of Engineers of Quebec or in the process of becoming one.
- Between 1 and 5 years of relevant experience in the design of municipal or road projects
- Autonomy, team spirit,
- ASP card
What we offer
- Opportunities for advancement in terms of municipal project management;
- Regular full-time position: 37.5 hours / week;
- Schedule flexibility;
- Competitive compensation;
- Reimbursement of professional association membership fees;
- Flexible group insurance plan;
- Group RRSP;
The masculine is only used to lighten the text, the position is open for both women and men.