Stantec is currently looking for a structural inspector-technician to join the "Telecommunications and Security" department at its Montreal or Laval office. Across the eastern part of the country but mainly in Quebec, the candidate will participate in the surveys and inspections of Telecommunications Structures and will also carry out site supervision. A related experience in computer assisted drawing (Autocad) will be an asset for the realization of various additional projects from the office. More specifically, you will:
- Perform structural surveys with ascent for antenna installation projects on all types of pylons and other overhead structures;
- Inspect the installation work to verify compliance with the reference plans and specifications;
- Supervise the site for foundation and construction work. 'arrangements;
- Write inspection reports of the visits made;
- Ensure the logistical coordination for the execution of all projects through frequent and effective communications with the Client and the 'Entrepreneur;
- Carry out the drawing on Autocad of multiple projects according to the directives of the dedicated project engineer, if the profile allows it (asset).
- College diploma in civil engineering / architecture or equivalent experience;
- 0 - 5 years of relevant experience;
- Autonomous, manage d, hardworking, and with good communication skills;
- Valid driver's license;
- '' Fall Protection '' and '' Rescue at Height '' training (asset);
- Experience with Autocad (asset);
- Map ASP construction (asset);
- Knowledge of English (asset).
- Good physical condition and not feeling dizzy;
- Be available for mobilizations and trips of several days outside the greater Montreal area (out-of-home accommodation).
What we offer
- Regular full-time position: 37.5 hrs / week;
- Flexible schedule;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Reimbursement of costs of 'professional association membership;
- Flexible group insurance plan;
- Group RRSP;