GBI is looking for a building electrical engineer with consulting engineering experience for our office in Repentigny . The engineer will be called upon to actively participate in projects on behalf of institutional, industrial, residential, private and public clients.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Participate in planning, studying and evaluating electrical equipment and systems;
- Participate in carrying out feasibility studies, short-circuit studies , design, operation and performance, electrical components and equipment and electronic communication systems;
- Participate in the preparation of cost estimates, design quotes for systems and installations electrical systems and write reports;
- Participate in the design of electrical circuits, components, networks and installations;
- Supervise installation, modification, release testing and operation of systems and devices Electricals.
- Hold a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering;
- Be a member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec;
- Have more than 3 to 5 years of relevant experience;
- Have experience in consulting engineering, in a similar position;
- Have experience in commercial and institutional projects;
- Knowledge of the following software: Word, Excel and other lighting calculation software (AGI32) and Arc Flash study.
Career at GBI
Why join the team?
- Be part of a creative and growing company;
- Be part of a team made up of competent and passionate professionals;
- Contribute to innovative and diversified projects;
- Benefit from a flexible schedule that allows a better balance between work and personal life;
- Having a r competitive ammunition;
- Have access to full group insurance and a savings structure with employer contribution;
- Shape your career thanks to the internal and external continuing education offered all throughout the year;
- Have an active social life within your team by participating in various social activities;
The proposed salary will be adjusted according to your experiences relevant and transferable.
We offer a full range of benefits as well as a dynamic work environment based on the development of our human resources.
If this position interests you , we invite you to apply at the address