Groupe Alphard- Our teams, our know-how
Groupe Alphard is a young consulting engineering firm whose foundations are based on engineering redesigned to scale human. The mission of the passionate and committed people who make up the Alphard Group is to offer professional engineering advice and services tailored to customer needs. Day after day, we work in order to carry out quality projects in an efficient and innovative way by providing technical and technological solutions tailor-made for the needs of each of our customers.
We are currently at looking for a Intermediate Civil Engineer , to fill a permanent full-time position in our Montreal office.
- Design civil works - mainly containment works (landfill cells, basins, reservoirs, platform, storage areas, final covers, etc.)
- Develop plans for project.
- Ensure site management and supervision.
- Develop technical solutions.
- Estimate the costs of solutions.
- Produce plans and specifications.
- Ensure coordination between suppliers / subcontractors.
- Prepare quotes.
- Produce deadlines iers of the project.
- Collaborate with the design technician in the design and technical implementation of the projects.
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering or Construction
- Member in good standing with the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec
- 5 years and more of experience
- Experience in project management and team coordination
- Site and environmental project experience
- Available to work outside the office
- French bilingualism - English
- Good interpersonal skills and customer contact
- Experience in geosynthetic containment works
- Experience in the mining and industrial sectors
The advantages of working with us:
- Having a flexible schedule and the possibility of teleworking;
- Competitive salary;
- Being recognized for your ideas, having latitude and flexibility tonomie;
- Work with stimulating people who want to make a difference;
- Unlimited coffee, fresh fruit and vegetables;
- Join the insurance program group and pension fund (group RRSP);
- Refund of a sports activity ($ 30 / month)
Workplace: Montreal Office
Start date: Immediate