It's true! Chez Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech The company where you want to work
- The teams are overflowing with talented and friendly people;
- Our troops have quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a pleasant environment;
- Technical development and The progression is part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that everyone's way of life is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities And we integrate it on a daily basis to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
what we miss to shine the "building" team of the Region of Montreal, it is an electrical engineer that stands out for his technical skills, rigor and team spirit.
Location: Great area of Montreal, In teleworking mode now.
The Challenges that will allow you to excel
- Make projects in designing lighting and lighting control systems, electrical services, low and medium voltage electrical distribution , auxiliary, fire alarm and telecommunications systems;
- work in collaboration with team members and do research to determine the requirements for carrying out electricity projects of the building;
- Participate in transactions related to the administrative process of management and profitability of projects;
- perform feasibility studies, economic analyzes and various studies for the development of plans and quotes and methods of carrying out work;
- ensure that the plans and quotes meet the guidelines, the requirements of the design, manufacturing, installation, maintenance or use codes of equipment or products;
- if necessary, Participate in startup meetings, reporting and one-time surveillance;
- participate in market development.
What makes you the ideal person for This post
at Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering;
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in building electricity;
- You have a marked interest in design as well as for project management;
- experience in the realization of projects in Education, Hospital, Commercial or Other Relevant Areas;
- OKI Member Rule;
- You want to learn and evolve in your role.
These challenges stimulate you? Send us your application for
Tetra Tech subscribed to an Employment Equality Access Program and invites women, Aboriginal people, people with disabilities and visible or ethnic minorities to apply for . Please note that only the selected applications will be contacted.