That's right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we realize that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work for
- The teams are overflowing with friendly people;
- Our troops quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are seasoned experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that everyone's lifestyle is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis in order to improve the situation of our clients and that of the planet.
What we lack to make the “Building” team of the Boucherville office shine , he is an electrical engineer who stands out for his technical skills and team spirit.
Location: In telework mode - Boucherville office thereafter
The challenges that will allow you to e surpass yourself
- Carry out projects in the design of lighting and lighting control systems, electrical services, low and medium voltage electrical distribution, auxiliary systems , fire alarm and telecommunications;
- Participate in operations related to the administrative process of project management and profitability;
- Work in collaboration with team members and carry out research to determine the requirements relating to the realization of building electricity projects;
- Carry out feasibility studies, economic analyzes and various studies for the development of plans and specifications and methods of performance of the work;
- Ensure that the plans and specifications meet the guidelines and requirements of the codes for the design, manufacture, installation, maintenance or use of equipment or products;
- Develop contacts and markets potentials.
What makes you the ideal person for this role
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in building electricity;
- You have a strong interest in design as well as in project management;
- Experience in the realization of projects in education, hospital, business or other relevant fields;
- Member in good standing of the OIQ;
- You want to learn and grow in your role.