GBi is looking for a municipal engineering engineer with experience in municipal network design, project writing and project monitoring for our Quebec City office, within our municipal engineering team. The engineer will be actively involved in projects on behalf of ministries, cities, municipalities and private developers.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Determine customer needs and estimate construction or construction costs for municipal infrastructure projects;
- Produce and interpret plans and specifications;
- Estimate project quantities and costs;
- Design water, sewer and road networks;
- Perform drainage calculations and use SWMM software;
- Perform hydraulic water balance calculations;
- Take steps with customers and present plans and specifications to them;
- Present plans for approval to the Ministry of Sustainable Development, Environment and Climate Change (MDDELCC);
- Find relevant information about the current project;
- Plan and control municipal engineering work;
- Write service offers occasionally;
- Ensure compliance of construction works.
- Hold a bachelor's degree in civil engineering.
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec;
- 5 to 10 years or more of relevant experience;
- Specialization in networks and roads;
- Experience in consulting engineering with municipalities (an asset);
- Knowledge of optimal stormwater management practices;
- Knowledge of the following software: SWMM and water balance.
The proposed salary will be modulated according to your relevant and transferable experience.
We offer a full range of benefits and a dynamic work environment based on the development of our human resources.
If you are interested in this position, we invite you to apply to