GBi is looking for a engineer specializing in fire protection, with experience in consulting engineering for our office in Montreal . The engineer will be called upon to take an active part in carrying out projects in the institutional, residential and commercial sectors as well as projects on behalf of public clients and private promoters.
Your main points responsibilities:
- Participate in the design and supervision of work on fire protection systems;
- Perform hydraulic calculations and prepare plans and specifications for fire protection;
- Participate in coordinating plans in collaboration with other stakeholders (architecture, civil, electrical, mechanical, structure, etc.).
- Examine shop drawings and carry out verifications on site.
- Hold a bachelor's degree in building mechanics;
- Be a member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec;
- Have 5 years or more of experience in fire protection;
- Have relevant experience in consulting engineering;
- In-depth knowledge of the main building codes CNB, CCQ, CNPI, CSA, NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) other building codes;
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of the Office suite.
Career at GBI
Why join the team?
- Be part of a creative and growing company;
- Be part of a team made up of competent and passionate professionals;
- Contribute to innovative and diversified projects;
- Benefit from a flexible schedule that allows a better work-life balance;
- Have competitive compensation;
- Have access to full group insurance and a savings structure with employer contribution;
- Shape your career through continuous training i internal and external offered throughout the year;
- Having an active social life within your team by participating in various social activities;
The proposed salary will be adjusted according to your relevant and transferable experiences.
We offer a full range of benefits as well as a dynamic work environment based on the development of our human resources.
If you are interested in this position, we invite you to apply at