GBi is looking for a Fire Protection Engineer with experience in consulting engineering for our Montreal office. The engineer will be expected to actively participate in projects in the institutional, residential and commercial sectors as well as projects for public clients and private developers.
Your main responsibilities:
· Participate in the design and supervision of fire protection system work;
· Perform hydraulic calculations and prepare plans and specifications for fire protection;
· Participate in coordinating plans in collaboration with other stakeholders (architecture, civil, electricity, mechanics, structure, etc.).
· Examine shop drawings and perform site checks.
· Have a Bachelor's degree in Building Mechanics;
· Be a member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec;
· Have 5+ years of fire protection experience;
· Have relevant experience in consulting engineering;
· In-depth knowledge of key building codes CNB, CCQ, NFC, CSA, National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) other building codes;
· Excellent written communication skills.
· Good knowledge of the Office suite.
The proposed salary will be modulated according to your relevant and transferable experience.
We offer a full range of benefits and a dynamic work environment based on the development of our human resources.
If you are interested in this position, we invite you to apply at.