GBI is looking for a building electrical engineer with consulting engineering experience for our Repentigny office. The Engineer will be expected to actively participate in projects on behalf of institutional, industrial, residential, private and public clients.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Participate in planning, studying and evaluating electrical equipment and systems;
· Participate in feasibility studies, short-circuit studies, design, operation and performance studies, electrical components and equipment, and electronic communication systems;
· Participate in the preparation of cost estimates, design specifications for electrical systems and installations, and write reports;
· Participate in the design of circuits, components, networks and electrical installations;
· Oversee the installation, modification, testing and operation of electrical systems and appliances.
· Have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering;
· Be a member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec;
· Have more than 3 to 5 years of relevant experience;
· Have consulting engineering experience in a similar position;
· Have experience in commercial and institutional projects;
· Knowledge of the following software: Word, Excel and other lighting calculation software (AGI32) and Arc Flash study.
The proposed salary will be modulated according to your relevant and transferable experience.
We offer a full range of benefits and a dynamic work environment based on the development of our human resources.
If you are interested in this position, we invite you to apply at