That's right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we realize that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work for
- The teams are overflowing with friendly people;
- Our troops quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are seasoned experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that everyone's lifestyle is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis in order to improve the situation of our clients and that of the planet.
What we lack to make the urban infrastructure team of the office of Rimouski is an engineer, who stands out for his technical knowledge, his team spirit and his rigor!
Workplace: In telework mode - Office from Rimouski thereafter.
The challenges that you s will allow you to surpass yourself
- Actively participate in the realization of various municipal infrastructure projects in Bas-Saint-Laurent, Gaspésie and on the North Shore;
- Carry out the diagnosis, design and search for solutions that meet the customer's needs;
- Perform the calculations and define the parameters required for the design;
- Participate in the development of plans, drawings, technical sheets and specifications;
- Ensure technical coordination and follow-up with the various stakeholders involved;
- Write the reports and technical opinions required according to the objectives of the mandate ;
- Ensuring customer relations;
- Carrying out office surveillance and carrying out site visits.
What you markdown
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering, specialization in municipal engineering;
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience;
- Strong interest for technical know-how and project management;
- Experience with municipal infrastructure and consulting engineering projects;
- Resourcefulness, rigor and team spirit.
Tetra Tech subscribes to an equal access to employment program and thus invites women, Aboriginals, people with disabilities as well as members of visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.