GBi is looking for an Intermediate Engineer - Road Engineering for our Pointe-aux-Trembles office. The incumbent will be called upon to actively participate in projects, notably on behalf of the Ministry of Transport (MTQ), EXO, various municipal organizations as well as for private projects.
Your main responsibilities:
- Participate in the design and development of plans and specifications in the field of road engineering;
- Develop service offerings, budget estimates, methodological approaches;
- Design geometric layouts in rural and urban areas including roadways, bike lanes, bus lanes and roundabouts;
- Have concepts of design of road infrastructure, such as sewerage and drinking water distribution;
- Familiarity with the concepts of storm water management;
- Collaborate on multi-disciplinary projects in transportation, including bridges and structures, traffic maintenance, lighting air and fire and information technology systems.
- Provide technical and administrative support for construction work.
- An asset; have knowledge of airport civil engineering.
li> Produce study reports, master plans, plans and specifications and participate in the preparation and analysis of tender documents;
- Possess a bachelor's degree in civil engineering or engineering of construction,
- Member of the Order of Engineers of Quebec
- 5 to 15 years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience in design of pavement and roadway elements, all according to the standards of the Ministry of Transport and Municipalities;
- Experience with the Ministry of Transport, particularly with the administration of construction contracts and with its various guides, volumes and codes of standards;
- Software knowledge of Chaussée 2, familiar with the Autocad environment and others.
- An asset; have taken one or more training given by AQTR, STC-SUP-1, STC-INS2, STC-GES-2
Career at GBI
Why join the team?
- Be part of a creative and growing company
- Be part of a team of competent and passionate professionals
- Contribute to innovative and diversified projects
- Benefit from a flexible schedule that allows a better balance between work and personal life;
- To have a competitive remuneration;
- To have access to a comprehensive group insurance and a savings structure with employer contribution;
- Shape your career through ongoing internal and external training offered throughout the year
- Have an active social life on your team by participating in various social activities;
The proposed salary will be modulated and your relevant and transferable experiences.
We offer a full range of benefits and a dynamic work environment based on the development of our human resources.
you are interested, we invite you to apply at