GBi is looking for a civil engineer in traffic maintenance for our Pointe-aux-Trembles office. The incumbent will be asked to actively participate in projects on behalf of the Ministry of Transport, Sustainable Mobility and Transport Electrification (MTMDET) as well as for major projects of the firm.
Your main responsibilities:
- Manage and analyze traffic data
- Write quotes and reports in traffic maintenance and signaling;
- Carry out traffic control plans based on the work to be done and the contractor's construction methods;
- Prepare and validate plans signaling;
- Conduct field visits and photographic surveys;
- Coordinate the maintenance of traffic with the various stakeholders;
- Attend site meetings and / or traffic management committee;
- Participate in site monitoring with respect to traffic maintenance;
- Track traffic control quantities and participate in payment recommendations;
- Monitor projects in accordance with the quality system of the firm (ISO);
- Follow-up budgets and project invoicing
- Coordinate the work of the technicians.
- Possess a bachelor's degree in civil engineering or construction engineering;
- Have a master's degree in transportation (trump);
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec;
- Benefit from a summer schedule during the year that allows a better balance between work and personal life;
- Have a competitive remuneration;
- Have access to comprehensive group insurance and a savings structure with employer contribution;
- Shaping your career through ongoing internal and external training offered throughout the year;
- Have an active social life within your team by participating in various social activities;
The proposed salary will be modulated according to your relevant and transferable experiences.
We offer a full range of benefits and a dynamic work environment based on the development of our human resources.
oste interests you, we invite you to apply at