Seneca is a private engineering consulting firm specializing in industrial transformation processes. Our customers are large companies in the resource, energy and food processing industries. Seneca sets itself apart for the quality, integrity and enthusiasm of its team, as well as for the respect shown to its customers as well as its ability to meet challenges. Today it has more than 80 employees comprising highly qualified professionals, including engineers, technicians and designers.
Working at Seneca means taking part in the development of innovative processes, such as the Lion project. Recyclage Lithion's mission is to close the lifecycle of Lithium batteries, the first step of which is the construction of a pilot plant in Quebec.
You are dynamic, creative, ambitious and you are looking for new challenges, Seneca offers stimulating careers in a work environment focused on team spirit, initiative and innovation. Seneca is growing and looking to hire the services of a:
INTERMEDIATE MECHANICAL ENGINEER
Reporting to the Supervisor of the mechanical team, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Participate in meetings, meet with customers and present technical information;
- Develop innovative technical solutions and concepts adapted to customer needs;
- Perform design calculations according to standards, codes and regulations (mechanical, piping);
- Prepare piping specifications and stress analyzes;
- Supervise the production of layout and isometric drawings of piping in collaboration with the team of designers;
- Write technical and installation specifications;
- Perform technical analysis of bids and selection of equipment;
- Ensure monitoring of manufacturing and inspection of equipment;
- Estimate and plan the chosen solutions;
- Carry out surveys, participate in commissioning and provide technical assistance on sites;
- Supervise and / or coordinate construction work installation;
- Write reports and documentation.
Skills and requirements
- Holder of '' a university degree in mechanical engineering;
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec;
- Have between 5 to 15 years of experience in engineering;
- Relevant experience in chemical process projects, an important asset;
- Certification from ASP Construction;
- Bilingualism (French-English) both orally and in 'written;
- Excellent communication and technical writing;
- Motivational leader and excellent team worker;
- Demonstrates rigor, judgment and is focused on results;
- Demonstrates great adaptability.
Position: Permanent, full time
Location working: Anjou (QC)