Seneca is a private consulting engineering company specializing in industrial transformation processes. Our customers are large companies in the resource, energy and food processing industries. Seneca stands out for the quality, integrity and enthusiasm of its team as well as for the respect shown to its customers as well as for its ability to take up challenges. Today, it has more than 80 employees including highly qualified professionals, including engineers, technicians and designers.
Working at Seneca means taking part in the development of innovative processes, such as the Lion project. Recyclage Lithion's mission is to close the loop of the life cycle of Lithium batteries, the first step of which is the construction of a pilot plant in Quebec.
You are dynamic, creative, ambitious and you are looking for new challenges, Seneca offers stimulating careers in a work environment focused on team spirit, initiative and innovation. Seneca is in full growth and seeks to enlist the services of:
INTERMEDIATE MECHANICAL ENGINEER
Reporting to Supervisor of the mechanical team, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Participate in meetings, meet clients and present technical information;
- Develop innovative technical solutions and concepts adapted to customer needs;
- Perform design calculations according to standards, codes and regulations (mechanical, piping);
- Prepare piping specifications and stress analyzes;
- Supervise the production of layout and isometric drawings of piping in collaboration with the design team;
- Write technical and installation specifications;
- Perform technical analysis of bids and equipment selection;
- Ensure manufacturing monitoring and equipment inspection;
- Estimate and plan the chosen solutions;
- Carry out surveys, participate in the commissioning and provide technical assistance on construction sites;
- Supervise and / or coordinate the work of installation;
- Write reports and documentation.
Skills and requirements
- Holder of '' a university degree in mechanical engineering;
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec;
- Have between 5 to 15 years of experience in engineering;
- Relevant experience in chemical process projects, an important asset;
- Certificate from ASP Construction;
- Bilingualism (French-English) both spoken and spoken 'written;
- Excellent communication and technical writing;
- Mobilizing leader and excellent team worker;
- Demonstrates rigor, judgment and is focused on results;
- Demonstrates great adaptability.
Position: Permanent, full-time
Location of work: Anjou (QC)