GBi is looking for a civil engineering technician for his Quebec office. The sought-after technician will assist the engineers in the design and layout of the various projects of the department.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Produce plans and profiles of municipal services and road infrastructure using AutoCAD and Inroad / Civil 3D software;
- Produce construction details using CAD / DAO tools;
- Perform different simulations using specialized software;
- Perform the calculation of the quantities and the preparation of the slips.
- Respect the CADD standards of the different clients;
- Perform self-checking of your work.
- Possess a college diploma in civil engineering or related diploma;
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the field;
- Master AutoCAD and the Microsoft Office suite;
- Master InRoads or Civil 3D software (an asset);
- Master the MicroStation software (an asset);
- Mastery of French language, both orally and in writing;
- Have your ASP construction card - Health and general safety on construction sites (an asset)
The proposed salary will be modulated according to your relevant and transferable experience.
We offer a full range of benefits and a dynamic work environment based on the development of our human resources.
If you are interested in this position, we invite you to apply at