That's right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we realize that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work for
- The teams are overflowing with friendly people;
- Our troops quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are seasoned experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that everyone's lifestyle is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis in order to improve the situation of our clients and that of the planet.
What we lack to make the municipal infrastructure team of the office of Granby is a technician with at least 5 years of experience in municipal engineering and who stands out for his interest in the design and supervision of construction sites.
Location: In telework mode - Office u de Granby thereafter
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- You will become an expert in project design municipal infrastructure;
- Using CAD / DAO software, you will assist engineers and senior draftsmen in their tasks of designing plans and specifications
- Thanks to your technical skills , you will ensure the conformity of the work carried out on the sites and ensure the respect of the conformity of the plans and specifications.
- You will be in charge of monitoring the progress of the work for the validation of payment requests and preparation of as-built plans;
- You will be asked to be proactive and quickly identify any discrepancies between the work under construction and the plans and specifications and propose solutions.
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- DEC in civil engineering;
- Strong interest in drawing, design and monitoring worksite;
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Sense of communication, resourceful, meticulous;
- Experience in Consulting Engineering (Asset).
Tetra Tech subscribes to a program of access to equal employment and thus invites women, natives, persons with disabilities as well as members of visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.