After 5 years of existence, Techso has earned a reputation for the quality of its projects delivered to prestigious emerging clients in the banking, aerospace, transportation, finance and many other sectors.
The Techso employee will act as a consultant to guide, define, design and deliver tailor-made Web applications for large projects that will take place at the client or office, located in the heart of Old Montreal.
Currently, we are looking for junior and senior JAVA developers who can define the architecture, develop, specify and deliver complex projects to our customers, in the industrial sector that will match your experiences and interest!
- Participate in future project developments for our clients
- Participate in all stages of a project: design, analysis, development, debugging and unit testing
- Analyze needs and propose solutions and improvements to existing processes
- Put the developed solutions into production and manage the required change before and after the start of production
- Participate in management's pre-sales efforts (evaluation of efforts, technology analysis, etc.)
- Perform a technology watch on trend technologies
- Contribute to the evolution of already developed applications: add features, modifications, etc.
- Prepare and have technical documentation approved for application deployment and support
- You have a university degree in computer development and / or equivalent experience
- Experience in using JAVA backend
- Professional experience in using Spring 4 and JPA (Hibernate) - an asset
- Experience in using jQuery and AngularJS, an asset
- Knowledge of agile development methods (Scrum, XP)
- Knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL) and migration tools (Flyway, Liquibase)
You are the ideal candidate if
- You like to share new ideas and learn from others
- You have a good sense of organization, planning and problem solving
- You have a driver's license - an asset
- You communicate well in French and in English
- You like working in a collaborative and dynamic work environment!