That's right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we realize that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work for
- The teams are overflowing with friendly people;
- Our troops have quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are seasoned experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis in order to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we lack to make the “Transports” team of the Montreal office shine is a road engineering technician who stands out for his thoroughness and his team spirit.
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- Develop and prepare drawings and plans for different projects of road engineering (geometry, pavement, drainage, maintenance n traffic etc.);
- Participate in design tasks;
- Perform quantity calculations and collaborate with the engineer to estimate the cost of the work;
- Participate in the drafting of reports;
- Compile and enter data collected in the field;
- Work closely with engineers to find solutions adapted to our customers.
- If necessary, follow up on the progress of work on sites and ensure compliance with plans and specifications.
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- You have a DEC in civil engineering;
- You have 0 to 5 years of experience ;
- Strong interest in drawing and design in the field of road engineering;
- You are energized, and motivated by teamwork;
- You have a good knowledge of AutoCAD, InRoads (Asset) and Civil3D (Asset) software;
- You wish to avoid play in your role.
Tetra Tech subscribes to an equal access to employment program and thus invites women, Aboriginals, people with disabilities as well as members of visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.