Want to be part of a dynamic team and work on innovative projects? Join us! BPA is an engineering consulting firm specialized in building systems, and passionate about energy efficiency and sustainable development. Throughout the years, our firm has left its mark on the urban landscape of several cities in Quebec and in the Ottawa and Gatineau regions. BPA has worked on a long list of bold, innovative and prestigious projects that has earned the firm an enviable reputation in the industry and an array of awards and distinctions.
BPA employs more than 450 seasoned professionals with offices in Montreal, Quebec City, Lévis, Longueuil, Laval, Gatineau, Ottawa and Vancouver and Alger.
We are currently seeking a Junior Electrical Engineer for our Longueuil office.
- Perform technical designs and coordination of various electrical engineering projects
- Work closely with the senior engineers and technicians to develop customized solutions to meet client needs and to design projects for institutional, office, commercial, cultural and residential facilities
- Conduct surveys of existing installations
- Analyze, design and adapt installations of electrical building systems
- Perform electrical connection calculations and coordinate with the various providers (Hydro, etc.) for new connections when needed
- Prepare budget estimates and construction costs in electricity
- Prepare specifications and technical reports
- Assist in onsite work surveillance
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- Active member of Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ)
- Knowledge of AutoCad
- Flexible, independent and skilled communicaton
- Proficient in French, both spoken and written
- Asset – Knowledge of REVIT
- Asset – Graduate Certificate in Electrical Engineering completed or in progress
- Asset – Proficient in English
What we offer
- Dynamic work environment in an expanding firm
- Flexible summer schedule all year long
- Competitive salary
- Complete range of benefits
- Valuable coaching through our mentoring program
- Ongoing training program within the work environment
We want to thank everyone who applies for this position. However, only those selected will be contacted.
Please send your resume and your last transcript.