Are you dynamic, versatile and innovative? You aim for excellence in all your professional achievements? Do you have a strong interest in building mechanics? This is a stimulating career opportunity for you!
Recognized for its personalized engineering services and the quality of its work, Pluritec stands out for its integrity, the competence of its teams and the respect customers and employees. Its many achievements with the Revit® software in 3D design also give it a distinctive advantage in the current market.
Working at Pluritec means working in a work environment that promotes unity, spirit team and family. It's working in an environment where continuous improvement and training is strongly supported by management. The high employee retention rate also reflects the strong sense of belonging that you feel when you're part of the team!
Summary of the job: Under the supervision of a mechanical engineer, the incumbent will be involved in the design and modeling of building engineering projects.
Specifically, he will be responsible for:
- Realize the design in the discipline of building mechanics (plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, controls and fire protection, etc.)
- technical reports, plans and specifications
- Make estimates of quantities and costs of work
- Ensure that the project schedule and budget are followed and respected
- Conduct and conduct field surveys when required
- Maintain and revise design criteria, procedure s, spreadsheets and software used by the discipline
- Ensure that engineering works are produced in accordance with quality standards and standards in force
- Work in constant collaboration with multidisciplinary teams
- Possibility of flexitime
- Permanent position, full time
- Group insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Reimbursement of the professional contribution
- Continuing education
- Social activities organized by the company
- Wellness Program
- Free Parking
- Specialty in Mechanical Engineering
- Interest in building engineering
- Good knowledge of current codes and standards
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit® software ( an asset)
- Team spirit
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Versatility and adaptability
- Spirit of synthesis
- Rigor, meticulousness and attention to detail
Training and accreditations required:
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering
- DEC in building mechanics (an asset)
- Certificate (ASP card) of the course General health and safety on construction sites
- Be a member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Quebec (ICC)
Years of experience required:
- 0 to 2 years of relevant experience
All applications received will be treated confidentially. Only selected applications will be contacted.
N.B. In this document, the use of the masculine to designate persons has the sole purpose of lightening the text andrefers to people of both sexes.