Would you like to be part of a dynamic team carrying out major projects? Join us! The engineering consulting firm Bouthillette Parizeau is specialized in building. Our employees are passionate and integrate sustainable development principles into all our projects in order to contribute to saving the planet. His bold and forward-thinking achievements have earned him an enviable reputation highlighted by industry and an impressive amount of awards and distinctions.
Bouthillette Parizeau has more than 450 experienced experts and has offices in Montreal, Quebec City, Lévis, Longueuil, Laval, Gatineau, Ottawa, Vancouver and Algiers.
We are looking for a junior engineer in building mechanics for our Quebec City office.
- Perform technical design and coordination of different projects in building mechanics
- Work closely with senior engineers and technicians in the development of customer-specific solutions and projects for different sectors (institutional, office, commercial, cultural and residential)
- Connect with the customer to understand their needs
- Take readings of existing installations
- Analyze, design and adapt installations related to building mechanics
- Perform appraisals of obsolescence, preliminary design, conservation of energy, etc.
- Make engineering cost estimates
- Write quotes and technical reports
- Provide assistance in the supervision of works
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (Building Specialization) or Building Engineering
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec
- Knowledge of AutoCad
- Knowledge of REVIT an asset
- Versatility, autonomy, ease of communication
- Proficiency in oral and written French
- Trump - Mastery of English
What we offer
- A dynamic and friendly work environment in full growth
- Flexible summer schedule year-round
- A competitive salary
- A comprehensive benefits program
- Excellent coaching thanks to a sponsorship program
- A comprehensive continuing education plan in the workplace
We thank the people who will offer their services. Only those selected will be contacted.