Because life is part of our plans
And in reality, it's more than that! Tetra Tech is a company that takes the human heart to heart and brings together nearly 20,000 professionals worldwide, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,200 in Quebec.
As our team is expanding, we are currently looking for a junior engineer or civil engineer to participate in our various municipal infrastructure projects in the Granby office.
Are you finishing your degree by December 2019? Do not hesitate to apply for this position, we are ready to wait for you!
Challenges that will surpass you
- Diagnose, design and / or search for solutions;
- Perform the calculations and define the parameters necessary for the design;
- Participate in the development of plans, drawings, specifications and technical specifications;
- Provide technical coordination and follow-up with the various stakeholders involved;
- Write the required reports and technical advice according to the objectives of the mandate;
- Ensuring relationships with the customer;
- Monitor different sites.
What makes you the ideal person for this job
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (completed or in the process of obtaining);
- Significant interest in site design and supervision;
- Positive attitude, rigor and team spirit and passion;
- Excellent communication skills.
What makes Tetra Tech the company where you want to work
- Teamwork is put forward;
- The success of our employees is recognized;
- We are committed to work-life balance by offering flexible work schedules, social and sporting activities within the company, Fridays pm on leave and much more;
- You will have challenges, training and support to continuously grow;
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits, in addition to a stock purchase plan.