Because life is part of our plans
And in reality, it's more than that! Tetra Tech is a company that takes the human heart to heart and brings together nearly 17,000 professionals worldwide, including more than 2,600 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
As our team is expanding, we are currently looking for a junior engineer or civil engineer to participate in our various municipal infrastructure projects in the Boucherville office.
Challenges that will surpass you
- Participate in the realization of design activities (studies, modeling, analyzes, drawing, etc.);
- Participate in the development of plans and specifications for various infrastructure projects;
- Work collaboratively with the team to identify innovative solutions, analyze and develop them;
- Participate in the preparation of service offers;
- Provide technical coordination and follow-up with the various stakeholders involved;
- Your opinions and advice will be taken into account in the accomplishment of your tasks and during meetings with clients.
- Monitor different sites as needed.
What makes you the ideal person for this job
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering;
- Interest for municipal engineering;
- Significant interest in site design and supervision;
- You are resourceful, rigorous and dedicated;
- Excellent communication skills;
- You have the desire to evolve in your role.
What makes Tetra Tech the company where you want to work
- Teamwork is put forward;
- The success of our employees is recognized;
- We are committed to work-life balance by offering flexible work schedules, social and sporting activities within the company, Fridays pm on leave and much more;
- You will have challenges, training and support to continuously grow;
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits, in addition to a stock purchase plan.
Tetra Tech is part of an Equal Employment Opportunity Program, inviting women, aboriginals, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minorities and ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applications will be contacted.