That's right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we know that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work for
- Offices are full of friendly people;
- There are seasoned experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that the everyone's life is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis in order to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we lack to make the “Building” team of the Quebec City office shine is a junior estimator in structure and civil engineering who is stands out for its rigor and curiosity.
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- Analyze costs and prepare project evaluations mainly in building structure and civil engineering (concrete, steel, rmature);
- Analyze plans and specifications;
- Calculate quantities of materials;
- Develop tools (estimate / calculation);
- Develop databases (technical data, references or suppliers);
- Write reports.
What sets you apart
- AEC in estimation, DEC in civil engineering or other related training;
- Have a minimum of 1 year of experience in structural and civil engineering estimation;
- Knowledge of Timberline estimation software (Asset);
- Sense of communication, rigor, resourcefulness and ability to work under pressure;
- Fluency in oral and written French .