Techso is a young, growing company providing consulting services in three niches of expertise, including Technology Infrastructure Management (IT), Application Specific Development (DEV), and Management Consulting. product life cycle (PLM).
After 5 years of existence, Techso has earned a reputation for the quality of its projects delivered to prestigious customers. The Techso consultant will have the chance to work in different sectors such as events, automotive, consumer products, aeronautics, etc!
Techso is looking to expand its IT team! The candidate will act as an IT support consultant to perform various tasks with an external client. The first mandate would be with a prestigious client in the field of events in downtown Montreal.
- Provide technical support and participate in projects on all computer systems used by our customers (network equipment, office automation)
- Develop / maintain a high level of expertise with IT equipment
- Maintain excellent relationships with operational teams and internal customers (white glove service)
- Participate in upgrades and maintenance of display systems and equipment, including encoders / decoders and "media" player »
- Monitor systems and coordinate system maintenance and support with vendors to ensure environmental stability
- Technology watch and share with colleagues through formations
- University or college computer science
- Computer support experience
- Strong competence on Windows and the office suite
- Flexible work schedule (depending on events)
- Possibility to travel to several workplaces (metropolitan area of Montreal)
- Ideally owns a car
- Mobile for ITNL missions - an asset
- Bilingual (French, English) - compulsory
- Good interpersonal skills and love of teamwork!