Techso is a young, growing company offering consulting services in three niche areas of expertise, including technology infrastructure management (IT), application-specific development (ERP) and management consulting computer. product life cycle (PLM).
After 5 years of existence, Techso has earned a reputation for the quality of its projects delivered to prestigious clients. The Techso consultant will have the chance to work in different sectors such as events, automotive, consumer products, aeronautics, etc!
Techso is looking to expand its IT team! The candidate will act as a consultant to perform various tasks with an external client. The first mandate would be a prestigious client in the field of events in downtown Montreal.
- Provide technical support and participate in projects on all computer systems used by our customers (network equipment, office automation).
- Develop / maintain a high level of expertise with IT equipment
- Maintain excellent relationships with operational teams and internal customers (white glove service)
- Participate in upgrades and maintenance of display systems and equipment, including encoders / decoders and media players
- Monitor systems and coordinate system maintenance and support with vendors to ensure environmental stability
- Technology monitoring and sharing with colleagues through training
- University or College Studies in Computer Science
- Experience in IT support
- Strong competence on Windows and the office suite
- Flexible work schedules (depending on events)
- Possibility to travel to several workplaces (metropolitan area of Montreal)
- Have a car ideally
- Mobile for ITNL missions
- Bilingual (French, English) - required
- Good relationship and love of teamwork!