Our client offers turnkey project services in planning, designing, manufacturing and installing innovative commercial kitchens in Greater Montreal. With a view to continuity and support for its growth, this company wants to add a:
Junior Project Officer
WHY THIS BUSINESS?
✓ A dynamic company with a modern management style ✓ Salary range between $ 52,000 and $ 60,000 / year depending on the skill level ✓ Travel allowance ✓ Collective insurance and RRSP contribution ✓ Order and continuing education paid ✓ Development and career plan
Under the responsibility of the Project Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating the various steps from evaluation to installation:
- Reports and Evaluations to Commercial Customers;
- Feasibility Analysis;
- Start-up and coordination with the various stakeholders: (Customers, engineers, architects, designers, suppliers and quarters);
- Budget management and timelines;
- Site monitoring, resource person with technical specifications, training and problem solving;
- Conformity inspection of completed work;
- Technical support based on work.
- Holder of a BAC in Construction Engineering or Building Mechanics;
- 1 year experience in project coordination;
- Excellent map reading (CAD / Revit / 3D);
- Computer literate and technology use;
- Excellent customer service;
- Available for travel and variable hours during the week;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Professional English
- Member of the OIQ – asset.
Please send your CV via this site.