Join the big family Tetra Tech ! Our reputation in the engineering industry is based on our technical expertise and the commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec. We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength. Come and use your full potential with us!
The culture at Tetra Tech is:
- talented and user-friendly teams;
- flexible modes of work, adapted to your reality, because life is part of our plans;
- The daily collaboration in a most enjoyable environment;
- A support focused on your professional development;
- A human, responsible and integrity environment, impressed with inclusion and diversity.
this We miss to shine the "Building" team of the Quebec Office, it is a structure in structure that stands out for its interest in drawing and design.
Location: In teleworking mode - Quebec desk later.
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- Develop and prepare drawings and plans for steel, concrete or wood structure;
- perform 3D modeling;
- execute the S Planning, profile and sectional drawings to specify the types-types required for construction;
- work in close collaboration with engineers and professionals from other disciplines to find solutions adapted to Our clientele;
- perform (partial) monitoring of steel structure, concrete or wood structure.
what makes You the ideal person for this post
at Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise.
- dec in civil engineering, architecture, or other equivalent training;
- Experience from 0 to 2 years in a similar position;
- Mastery of the software Revit;
- Positive attitude, rigor, team player and passionate (e);
- Experience in consulting engineering (asset).