International Leader in IT Consulting, Techso is a growing company offering consulting services in three areas of expertise, including technological infrastructure management (IT), specific application development (Dev) and Product Life Cycle Management (PLM).
Founded in 2014, Techso has forged a reputation for the quality of its projects delivered to prestigious international clients.
Techso Consultant will integrate our IT team for a permanent position as Linux administrator for various responsibilities for a client in Montreal. The selected candidate will have the chance to work in several sectors such as aeronautics, automotive, events, and many others.
- Provide a Linux technical support in a production environment (trading)
- Server migration
- Work with our customers to configure the systems to the distinct needs of each projects
- Daily maintenance assistance of servers, including hardware modifications, software installations and upgrades
- Support for servers, processes and a continuously active network during daily jours
- Training to new technologies in a fast deployment environment
- Analysis and resolution of performance problems
- Installation, configuring and deploying Linux fully distributed
- Engage in Support Projects work (ticket)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of professional experience in a Linux environment
- Experience in finance or event industry - an asset
- Experience with Intel processor servers
- Proficiency in Python and / or Bash
- Experience in the use of Open Source applications
- Expertise in maintaining server versions and packages - an asset
- Knowledge of OVH, AWS and Azure - an asset
- Bilingual French + English
- Good interpersonal skills and love of teamwork!