Come make a difference in a modern city, in full expansion, which is committed to its citizens. An environment where your creativity contributes to the realization of great stimulating projects promoting the well-being of the Lavallois. In addition to offering you career opportunities, you will be part of a large public organization with human dimension.
For his office of major projects, the city of Laval is Looking for a candidate for a position of:
Major Project Manager
The challenges that await you
as a major project manager, you will be responsible for setting implementation of major projects led by the Office of Major Projects. More specifically, you will have the mandate to plan, organize, direct and control all the phases of project management that you are responsible, in accordance with the governance framework for Laval City Projects and Programs. You will have the responsibility to ensure collaboration among all stakeholders, to closely monitor timelines and act as responsible to maximize efficiency in terms of costs, deadlines, scope and The quality of the work.
The desired profile
- own a bachelor's degree in engineering, architecture or any other domain considered relevant;
- be a member in good standing of a professional order;
- own 10 years of experience, including 5 years in major project management in the field of consulting engineering or construction;
- have knowledge of construction codes and standards;
- possess a PMP certification is an asset;
- have a mastery in administration of Business, MBA, an asset
- master the tools of the MS Office Suite, including MS-Project;
- Mastery of Project Management;
- Planning , organization, measurement, follow-up and priori sation;
- Depth of analysis, rigor and quality of judgment;
- Political meaning, ability to influence, negotiation and decision-making;
- Oral and written expression, mobilizing communication and ease of popularize;
- work in multidisciplinary teams.
what we offer you
- The opportunity to participate in the construction of a better city;
- stimulating projects;
- a real impact on Improving the quality of life of citizens;
- a competitive overall remuneration;
- A full range of benefits;
- the possibility of performing From teleworking.
Come make a difference in a modern city, in full expansion, which has to heart its citizens. An environment where your creativity contributes to the realization of great stimulating projects promoting the well-being of the Lavallois. In addition to providing you with career opportunities, you will be part of a large public organization with a human dimension.
The city of Laval is continually looking for competent and dynamic professionals who wish to join a Enterprising organization. The city is committed to providing you with a stimulating workplace!
Why choose the city of Laval? Because we can offer you, in addition to the challenges of the third largest city in Quebec, competitive working conditions, but above all a quality of life allowing you to better reconcile work and personal life.
You too, take part in the change.
Apply before August 20, 2021, by going to.
The city of LavalApplies a program to access equality into employment and invites women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and persons with disabilities to submit their application. For the latter, do not hesitate to inform us of special arrangements necessary, in the event that you are invited to a selection process.