- team, climate and dynamic work environment, friendly and stimulating
- Basic schedule: 35 hours / week Monday to Friday
- Workplace: Great Region of Montreal
- Duration: full-time station
- salary: competitive according to experience
- Participatory pension plan
- Collective and dental insurance
- Personalized plan for training, development and acquisition of skills
Relevant to the direction, the project manager will assume and coordinate the realization of projects in geotechnics and control of materials. He or she will accompany the Montreal team but could be occasionally involved in projects in Quebec City, Lévis, Drummondville and Saguenay.
- Respond to customer requests, suppliers and calls. of services;
- plan, coordinate and carry out geotechnical studies (carrying capacity, liquefaction potential, material quality, slope stability, etc.);
- plan, coordinate and realize Projects in material control (compaction, concrete, asphalt);
- provide communications and monitoring with customers and suppliers;
- ensure the production and smooth running of projects (works, deliverables, budget, etc.);
- Write offers, reports and professional opinions;
- Coordination and supervision of construction work.
- University degree in civil engineering, geological engineering or construction engineering;
- experience of 3 to 5 years In project management;
- have a driver's license and a vehicle;
- ASP Card Construction;
- be able to move occasionally in Quebec.
Professional qualities sought
- communication and writing skills;
- scientific rigor, initiative, spirit of Team and autonomy;
- Knowledge of standards in civil engineering, an asset;
- ACI training, an asset;
- Good command of French.
for information or apply: