Well established and recognized in the manufacturing sector, STIQ's mission is to improve the competitiveness of manufacturing supply chains in order to promote the growth of our economy. Through our various services, activities and events, we help our members find customers, partners and suppliers to improve their competitiveness, in addition to offering them development programs including a business diagnosis and support in improvement projects.
Our organization is made up of more than 700 members and clients in companies of all sizes in the manufacturing or related services sector. To support our growth, we would like to welcome a new member of our team as:
Manufacturing Advisor, Business Diagnostics *
The advisor provides services to clients and STIQ members. The main task of the advisor is to:
· Evaluate Business Business Practices (Diagnosis)
· Suggest suggestions for improvement and solutions
· Propose an action plan to implement the main improvements
· Manage and monitor improvement projects with various partners
In addition, the advisor initiates, develops and delivers various services to clients in accordance with the expressed needs and quality standards of the organization. He also manages some projects in collaboration with various partners. Finally, he is also responsible for promoting and developing business with members and potential clients.
The candidate has the following qualifications:
· Bachelor of Engineering, Business Administration (Operations and Production Management) or other related discipline
· At least 10 years of relevant experience in the manufacturing sector
· Knowledge of ISO 9001, evaluation techniques (audits) and continuous improvement tools (Kaizen, PVA, VSM, etc.)
· Knowledge of Industry 4.0 principles (automation, robotization, system connection, etc.)
· Advisor and Facilitator skills with clients
· Excellent level of spoken and written French and English
· Aware of communication and writing
· Good knowledge of the Quebec SME manufacturing environment
· Mastery of Microsoft Office Series IT Tools
· Availability to travel occasionally and hold a valid driver's license
Compensation is competitive and includes a comprehensive benefits package.
* This position is for men and women. The masculine is used to lighten the text.