That's right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we know that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work for
- The teams are overflowing with friendly people;
- Our troops have quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are seasoned experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis in order to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we lack to make the “Bâtiment” team of the Quebec City office shine is a mechanical and electrical designer who stands out for his thoroughness and his spirit of dedication. team!
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- You will become an expert in drawing and design of building mechanical and electrical projects;
- Vo us will participate in the validation of the conformity of the plans and specifications with the guidelines, the prescriptions of the codes and other regulations;
- You will participate in the preliminary designs as well as in the estimation of the costs of the work; li>
- You will go on site visits and keep track of work in progress for the projects you are working on;
- Thanks to your skills with Autocad and Revit software, you will become a internal reference.
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- DEP in building design or related field;
- Strong interest in drawing and design;
- Proficiency in AutoCad software;
- Good knowledge of REVIT software;
- You are a team player and you want to get involved;
- You are resourceful, turned on, and passionate about electricity and building mechanics.
Tetra Tech subscribes to a program equal access to employment and thus invites women, Aboriginals, people with disabilities and members of visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.