You are fascinated by high technology? Would you like to work on projects with an international reach? Attach a team of equipment design which develops, manufactures and markets equipment in the nutrition sector, it tells you?
Imagine ... You are Engineer M and you make automated equipment design projects tailored. You are at the heart of a talented and creative engineering team in which synergy makes it possible to do better and otherwise. Every day, you collaborate with your colleagues to create the best products. Here, your opinion and your expertise really count!
More precisely :
- you will analyze Customer needs and generate major mechanical design projects.
- You will model the plans, drawings and technical estimates for systems and equipment.
- You will offer support Technical with mechanical designers in the realization of the various stages - of the very first idea until the implementation of the projects.
- You will be responsible for resolving design problems encountered with customer equipment and Putient recommendations.
- You will need to verify the application of standards that frames processes and systems, including safety standards.
This challenge is -It for you?
- You have a university degree in mechanical engineering.
- You like interacting with people and you are recognized u for your communicated ease, both orally and in writing.
- You have a good organization of organization at work.
- You are doing well in the language English
- If you know the Solid Edge software, it's an asset.
your future work environment :
- You will be located at the first tech campus, our world headquarters where 1,400 team members work.
- Our team takes all precautions to respect the physical distancing and the Disinfection measures several times a day. It is a safe place!
- The lifestyle of the teammates resembles that of a university campus: small cafe, shop first tech, business concierge, training halls, architecture promoting innovation And the links between the team members, yoga classes and more!
- The position is located in Rivière-du-Loup, between Quebec and Rimouski. Here is a unique opportunity to combine a career in international business with the quality of life offered by the Bas-St-Laurent region. Why choose between quality of life and career, when it is possible to have both?
Be a teammate first tech is to be part of a large international team that celebrates the Successes - Small and large - by valuing the role that everyone has played. It's evolving together, trust and completely accomplish.
We look forward to you. Apply directly online to learn more about this challenge!