engineer - mechanical engineer
The Alphard Group mission is to offer advice and Professional services in industrial and environmental engineering, environmental performance and project management adapted to the needs of customers.
The Alphard group team is animated by the quality of the services offered, efficiency in the Execution of its mandates and an unwavering commitment to achieving the specific objectives of its customers. A deep respect for individuals, the concern for their well-being and their professional development and staff are also leading corporate values.
The engineering position - mechanical engineer - In short
As a mechanical engineer at Groupe Alphard you will have to work in collaboration with different stakeholders and implement the realization of projects. The person will have to move on construction sites or customers to validate and verify that projects are consistent with our standards.
Under the supervision of a senior mechanical engineer, the candidate will be entrusted with the following responsibilities:
- Conduct project management in a consultation environment
- Participate in the establishment of design guidelines and the development of plans, quotations and details in different projects in mechanical engineering;
- plan, organize and coordinate projects by liaising with other offices in the Alphard Group;
- ensure compliance of work based on budgets, timelines, estimates and Established Procedures;
- Provide expertise on mechanical facilities;
- Develop solutions and options on concepts to establish, make recommendations and make important decisions on technical aspects
- Perform commissioning and supervise construction work;
- meet Customers for the implementation and implementation of projects;
- Participate in the definition of the scope of projects and service offers, as well as the process of multidisciplinary tenders;
The profile of the post
- hold a university degree in mechanical engineering;
- experience 5 years and over;
- Be a member of the Order of Engineers of Quebec;
- meaning of the organization, manage priorities and follow up schedules;
- meaning of the initiative, make decisions alone when there are problems;
- bilingual, French and English;
- Easy to work in a team.
The advantages We offer
The chance to work for a passionate company, dedicated to their projects and customers, which gives great importance to the well-being of its employees. We have flexible schedules of teleworking, collective assurances a pension plan, personal days, refund of physical activities, telemedicine.
and much more!
you wish. You flourish within a company whose foundations are based on remersed engineering on a human scale?
You want to use and continue to develop your expertise and skills to contribute to the success of Environmental projects and communities that depend on
So, come join us!
Send a letter of motivation and your resume at our Human Resources Department at the following address
The use of the masculine is used atFinding text relief without any discrimination. The company subscribes to the principle of employment equity. The position is open to all candidates meeting the specified criteria.