Techso is a growing young company offering product lifecycle management consulting services around the world. Your mission, if you accept it, will be to help large industrial groups to implement CAD / PLM technologies.
After 5 years of existence, Techso has earned a reputation for the quality of its projects delivered to prestigious clients. The Techso consultant will have the chance to work in different industries such as aerospace, automotive, consumer products, events and more!
We are actively seeking the best CAD / PLM (junior and senior) engineers to join our dynamic team focused on talent development and training. As a mechanical engineer, you will advise, define and provide PLM solutions to major international projects (France, Germany, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Australia) or Montreal based on your experiences and interests!
- Analyze the technological environment (AS-IS legacy systems)
- Analyze business process transformation (As-Is vs. To-Be Business Process)
- Define To-Be Flows and their architecture
- Conduct Workshops thanks to his technical skills as an expert in his field
- Knowledge of CATIAV6 3DExperience solutions (latest versions since 16x)
- Functional and Activity Management Skills
- Engineering knowledge and manufacturing process
- Notions in Infrastructure / Architecture System - Required
- Mobile for international assignments (12-24 months) - CAD or EUR nationality
- Excellent communication skills (Leading workshops)
- Very good analytical skills
- Autonomous and likes to work in a team