founded in 2020 by seasoned entrepreneurs and professionals, already having several unique projects for its belongings, more than 10 employees and a scholarship from the Ministry of the economy and innovation of Quebec; Robotech Automation starts in force!
Longueuil, we offer automated solutions to the whole Quebec whose design and manufacture of tailored robotic machines and cells, with the aim of allowing the Quebec manufacturing industry to fully achieve its potential. All by unparalleled accompaniment, advanced formation and continuous support. Our values of professionalism, teamwork, agility and innovation transcend throughout the company, our projects and our teams.
We are committed to developing a corporate culture Strong that values innovation and exceeding! We train our teams for the sake of diversity, with competent people, to various expertise and remarkable know-how.
Become a proud (era) contributor (trice) To the success of Robotech by joining the team thanks to your technical skills and your leadership skills and project management. As a project manager, your main mandate is to ensure the good technical supervision of projects across all phases (budgets, timelines, relationships with clients, project team supervision, etc.), while being directly involved in the design of automated and robotic equipment customized and manufactured by the company.
Your main responsibilities:
- participation in the Customer's needs analysis;
- definition of systems architecture;
- analyzes and advanced studies (time and movements, cadence machine, feasibility study, etc.);
- development of concepts;
- Estimated projects and drafting of proposals;
- Project management: monitoring budgets, timelines and quality of deliverables;
- Relationship Management and All Communications with Customers;
- Supervision and Assistance of Design Technical Staff;
- Supervision of the Conce Ption of equipment and mechanical, electrical, automation and robotic systems, detail drawings, assembly drawing, installation layout;
- advanced calculations of machine elements;
- Selection and purchase of equipment;
- monitoring of manufacturing with subcontractors;
- followed by assembly and testing;
- Supervision of works on industrial sites during installation of equipment;
- Framing of start-up support, equipment testing, and problem solving.
The ideal profile
You have above all ...
- of passion and motivation for various projects and big challenges;
- a great team spirit, communication skills and interpersonal relationships and have the concern for good customer service;
- and, you're looking to exceed, develop your abilities and keep you up-to-date on tips and trend technologies the industry.
you p Follow the following achievements ...
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, automated production genius, mechatronics or equivalent training;
- Minimum 10 years of experience in automated equipment design and tailored robotized;
- demonstrates leadership and rigor and has an excellent sense of responsibility, organization and management and priorities;
- excellent capacitiesof communication, adaptation as well as analytical analysis and problem solving;
- Knowledge of CAD SolidWorks software;
- Knowledge of CSA-Z432 machines safety standards and z434;
- be available to start and support systems for clients;
- ability to analyze and solve problems;
- Team and mentor spirit for the least experienced;
- Member of the Order of Engineers of Quebec.
Benefits and benefits
Attach to Robotech Automation, it's evolving in a stimulating work environment to innovate, learn, experiment with new ideas, work on unique and span projects, with state-of-the-art equipment and great people and committed. Everything to make you progress in your career!
But that's not all ...
- Complete collective insurance plan and a telemedicine service
- A REER / RPDB Plan
- Flexible hours and teleworking (pandemic or not)
- holidays, of course, and a closing between Christmas and New Year's Day
- skills development
- clothes Robotech
- and more!