At Merkur, we offer you the opportunity to put your engineering into action and contribute to the success of major projects in various areas of the industry. As an expert in mechanical engineering, you will act as Project Manager to achieve and manage projects.
HERE ARE THE CHALLENGES THAT ARE WAITING FOR YOU:
- Manage the mandates under his responsibility to meet the deadlines and requirements of the client;
- Define and analyze customer needs;
- Coordinate the work of the team of engineers and designers assigned to the mandate;
- Act as a reference and guide the team in finding technical solutions;
- Oversee the execution of engineering, design, manufacturing follow-up and plant implementation projects;
- Perform numerical calculations and analyzes as needed;
- Develop concepts, specifications and specifications for equipment, tools and complex systems;
- Approve drawings and detailed engineering documents of different systems;
- Apply best practices in project management and technology development;
- Ensure a watchful eye on new technologies, approaches and opportunities for Merkur;
- Participate in the preliminary evaluation of projects and the development of service offer.
YOU ARE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE IF:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering;
- You are a member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec;
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment;
- You have experience in project management and team coordination;
- You have experience in mechanical design;
- You are bilingual (French, English) both orally and in writing;
You stand out by the following skills:
- You demonstrate great mechanical engineering skills;
- You distinguish yourself by the quality of your communications by promoting teamwork;
- You have a strong sense of analysis and rigor;
- You are mobile across many regions (Quebec / Canada / International), an asset.
Do you want to use your expertise and skills to help manufacturing companies? Do you aspire to join a multidisciplinary, young and dynamic team?
We invite you to send us your application by email to the following address:
Only selected applications will be contacted.