At Merkur, we offer you the opportunity to put your genius to work and contribute to the success of large-scale projects in various areas of the industry. As an expert in electrical engineering, you will act as a mechatronic engineer in order to achieve and participate in the development of new products with multidisciplinary teams in different projects.
HERE ARE THE CHALLENGES WHO ARE WAITING FOR YOU:
- Carry out the study, design and development of various electrical and mechatronic systems in the field of transport;
- Participate in the definition of diagnostic data which will be embedded in the electrical modules and validate them;
- Develop and simulate algorithms in C and C ++ format in order to produce control solutions used in electromechanical environments;
- Define at assistance from the mechatronics team, future directions related to high level software layer development and validation strategies;
- Perform validation tests on prototypes;
- Define and document the work carried out and the test protocols;
- Set up regression tests;
- Participate in the improvement of development processes and tools;
- Collaborate with the service and support team for questions relating to mechatronics.
YOU ARE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE IF:
- You have a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, computer science or robotics;
- You are a member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec;
- You have 2 to 5 years of experience in electrical engineering in product development;
- You know C and C ++ embedded programming systems;
- You have an understanding and ability to integrate electrical, electronic, software and mechanical principles with each other;
- You have a logical mind in order to create efficient and optimized algorithms;
- You have knowledge of vehicle diagnostic communication;
- You have knowledge of standards ODX, OTX and CAN Bus communication protocol;
- You are familiar with the agile methodology.
You stand out with the following skills:
- Meticulous and resourceful;
- Creative and able to innovate;
- Good analytical mind;
- You are bilingual (French, English) both orally and in writing.
Do you want to use your expertise and skills in the service of manufacturing companies? Do you aspire to join the ranks of a multidisciplinary, young and dynamic team?
We invite you to send us your application by email to the following address:
Only successful candidates will be contacted.