We are looking for a draftsman on maintenance mobility with at least three (3) years of relevant experience in technical drawing and signaling, to work under the supervision of our technical director and in collaboration with a team of engineers.
Why choose Intervia?
- Annual bonus program;
- Flexible hours and telework;
- Group insurance cover;
- Additional leave for personal reasons and to celebrate your birthday;
- Innovative IT tools and adapted;
- Annual continuing education program;
- A fulfilling workspace close to the metro and Jean-Talon market;
- Dynamic and passionate team .
The dess Mobility maintainer must have at least three (3) years of relevant experience, hold a DEC in drawing (or equivalent) and demonstrate excellent adaptability and resourcefulness. We are looking for a meticulous and efficient person, able to work under pressure and with different interlocutors. The person must also feel comfortable responding to the unexpected.
- Design and prepare signage plans horizontal (permanent and temporary);
- Design and prepare vertical signage plans;
- Design and plan optional detour routes and routes;
- Carry out the preparation of work phasing plans;
- Carry out the design of traffic signs with GuidSIGN software;
- Carry out simulations for the trajectory check with AutoTURN software;
- Any other technical task requested by the director.
TRAINING AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- DEP in drawing, DEC in civil engineering, or equivalent;
- Ease of managing multiple projects simultaneously;
- Good command of the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Mastery of AutoCAD software;
- Mastery of GuidSIGN software;
- Mastery of AutoTURN software;
- Mastery of Illustrator software
- Please send your CV by email to, mentioning the title of the position to be filled in your message, before May 25, 2020. We will only communicate with candidates selected for an interview.