Project Manager / Multidisciplinary Project Manager
The Alphard Group Mission is to provide professional advice and services in industrial and environmental engineering, in performance environmental and project management adapted to the needs of customers.
The Alphard group team is animated by the quality of the services offered, the effectiveness in the execution of its mandates and an unwavering commitment to the achieving the specific objectives of its customers. A profound respect for individuals, the concern of their well-being and their professional development and staff are also leading corporate values.
The project manager / project manager multidisciplinary
- In brief
The Alphard group is looking for a project manager or a multidisciplinary project manager to support his growing team at our offices of Montreal, Brossard, Quebec or Saguenay. This opportunity provides a position with the possibility of putting into practice its leadership in engineering coordination, management and control of projects in an environment focused on teamwork. The candidate will take advantage of the Team Service of the Project Services Group and will participate in projects in our customers in the industrial environment. Its role will involve project management that have a significant impact for surrounding communities and industry.
- Participate in the management of Multidisciplinary teams for the realization of high quality projects;
- maintain constructive relationships with internal teams and customer teams;
- Consider tracking progress and costs and communicate results;
- Ensure the monitoring and management of the work of entrepreneurs by maintaining constructive relationships with Stakeholders;
- Participate in project risk management;
- Write the project documents necessary for the coordination of Teams;
- Contribute to the development of Alphard Group by supporting the development of business opportunities at our customers and effective management and control practices jet.
The profile of the post
- bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, chemical, civil, electric or another domain applicable to Industrial environment, or other relevant training in the management of engineering work in the industrial field;
- from 1 to 5 years of experience in multidisciplinary project management;
- Skill needed in project management, with a capacity to monitor schedule, respect for budgets and quality;
- Rearil of detail and strong organizational skill;
- demonstrated leadership qualities and sense of initiative;
- excellent capacity Communicating and writing high quality technical reports in French and English;
- Ability to work effectively with dispersed or grouped team members and also autonomously.
The advantages we offer
The chance to work for a passionate company, dedicated to their projects and customers, which gives great importance to the well-being of its employees. We have flexible schedules of teleworking, collective insurance a pension plan, personal days, reimbursement of physical activities and more. Join atWe!
If this position interests you, send a letter of motivation and your curriculum vitae to our Human Resources department at the following address