You will be part of a young and dynamic company and will work in collaboration with multidisciplinary teams on various projects in the pharmaceutical field.
- Design and specify process equipment and facilities;
- Dimension equipment and the list of equipment and loads
- Develop processes in accordance with GMP standards.
- Prepare piping and instrumentation diagrams (P & ID), specification writing, process simulation
- Prepare plans and technical specifications;
- Collaborate in the preparation of plans and specifications in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team of projects.
- Coordinate the installation, start-up, validation and maintenance of process equipment;
- Represent Laporte with clients and other stakeholders in the project framework;
- Plan and control schedule and construction costs;
- Negotiate and award contracts to subcontractors;
- Monitor the conformity of work carried out on construction sites and ensure the conformity of plans and specifications.
What we offer:
- An environment that promotes accountability and efficiency in everyday life;
- A stimulating and non-conformist work environment;
- A flexible schedule that leaves room for a balance of life;
- A horizontal structure that encourages professional growth;
- Sports facilities on site;
- Values that promote versatility, freedom of action and teamwork;
- Competitive salary and benefits (transit reimbursement, training, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical or Biotechnological Engineering or other relevant specialty;
- Minimum 2 experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry;
- Member of the OIQ (an asset);
- Experience in consulting engineering (an asset).
- Communication ability;
- Curiosity and resourcefulness
- Sense of organization and rigor;
- Ability to work well with other engineering disciplines, the customer and builders.
- Sense of initiative, attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Bilingualism is an asset.
Please send your application, taking care to indicate the reference of the post in object (Ing.Process.072019) .
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.