DESCRIPTION OF THE ORGANIZATION
The mission of the Société québécoise des infrastructures is to support public organizations in the management of their public infrastructure projects and to develop, maintain and manage a real estate portfolio that meets their needs.
The SQI offers stimulating challenges: 3.1 million square meters in some 1,000 buildings, a portfolio of major projects worth nearly $ 20 billion throughout Quebec.
Be part of our team which has more than 900 employees with cutting-edge expertise in all spheres of construction, management and operation of 'buildings. A company committed to innovation and sustainable development.
Whether you want a career in an urban area or in a region, great possibilities are available to you.
Find your next challenge and let's build the future together .
Under the authority of the director, the incumbent is responsible for planning, carrying out and monitoring the development of construction project schedules. She must advise and guide the project team through the start-up, planning, implementation, control and closure phases of the project. It monitors the schedule and documents the status of the project. It proactively intervenes with all employees when it notices a deviation or an overrun by proposing corrective measures. Its action focused on the completion of projects is mainly based on expertise in the development of the schedule and the scheduling of work. It provides an advisory role on the impact of any change on the schedule (cost, risks, etc.). Very familiar with IT tools for project monitoring, she documents, develops and adapts the tools allowing the implementation of projects. She assists the director in the planning and monitoring of the vice-presidency's project portfolio (timelines, capacity, etc.). She can act as a resource person for claims associated with the completion of a construction project.
- Baccalaureate in engineering or architecture or in a discipline related to the duties of the post.
- Seven (7) years of experience relevant to the duties of the post.
- Excellent knowledge MS Project and Excel software is required. A general knowledge of Sharepoint is a significant asset.
- Have relevant experience in project management, university training in project management and / or be a member in good standing of their professional order or of the PMI association are assets.
- Have a good analytical mind and the ability to accomplish tasks in an environment where pressure is high.
- Possess rigor and developed skills for teamwork.
- Demonstrated ability to plan the implementation of medium-scale building and civil engineering projects.
- Experience in managing sub-contractors , consultants and contractors.
- Perform any other related task to ensure the smooth running of the files entrusted to it, the functioning of the administrative unit or, if necessary, provide assistance to colleagues in the management.
- Enjoys working in a team and showing initiative, autonomy and Brouillardise.
- Have good political sense and the ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Have an excellent command of written French.
YOUR CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
This position has an annual salary of up to $ 90,391 except for hours additional. Salary will vary based on skill and experience, according to the expected scale of the job class. In addition, the SQI offers a stimulating work environment, the most competitive employee benefits, including participation in a defined benefit pension plan, the possibility of working a flexible schedule of 35 hours / week, a work / life balance. personal, four weeks of vacation after only one year as well as the reimbursement of the annual membership fee to your professional order.
Those interested in this job offer are invited to register their application on our website no later than August 17, 2020.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a position at the Société québécoise des infrastructures. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Société québécoise des infrastructures applies an equal access program and invites women, Aboriginals, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.
Accommodation may be offered to persons with disabilities according to their needs.