At Merkur, we offer you the opportunity to put your engineering into action and contribute to the success of major projects in various areas of the industry. As a specialist, you will act as a plastics development expert to assist the engineering team in carrying out the various projects in high performance areas.
Here are the challenges that await you:
- Develop the aesthetic surfaces of vehicle trim components taking into account the interaction between its components and other vehicle systems;
- Ensure the application of the functional, ergonomic and stylistic considerations of designers;
- Identify opportunities for improvement and optimization and propose solutions;
- Build aesthetic surfaces on time with professional surface software;
- Assist the design team with various support tasks;
- Write technical documents.
YOU ARE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE IF:
- You have a DEC in Mechanical Engineering, CAD, Industrial Design Technology or equivalent;
- You have more than 2 years of design experience;
- You have a very good knowledge of CATIA V5 surface techniques (GSD, FreeStyle ...),
- You have a very good knowledge of CATIA V5 mechanical modules (Assembly Design, Part Design ...);
- You have basic knowledge of layout processes and materials;
- You have knowledge of casting / injections;
- You have a sensitivity to shapes and details;
- You have the ability to manage mandates autonomously.
You stand out by the following skills:
- You demonstrate a good sense of creativity and innovation;
- You have strong design skills;
- You stand out for your leadership and interpersonal skills.
Do you want to use your expertise and skills to help manufacturing companies? Do you aspire to join a multidisciplinary, young and dynamic team?
We invite you to send us your application by email to the following address:
Only selected applications will be contacted.