It's true! Chez Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech The company where you want to work
- The teams are overflowing with talented and friendly people;
- Our troops quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a pleasant environment;
- technical development and Progress are part of the internal culture;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we are missing to make our "environment" team shine, it is an engineer of processes that stands out for his interest in technical design and environmental projects. Regardless of your location, come and participate in large projects in teleworking mode.
Territory: Great area of Montreal and its about.
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- participate in the design, analysis and process studies for various environmental projects. (Biogas, renewable natural gas project, leachate, etc.);
- Establish the design bases and methods of processes for different projects;
- Perform the design of processes equipment
- Participate in the budget estimate of deliverables for projects;
- solve problems ("troubleshooting") in existing installations;
- Ensure the Quality of deliverables delivered to customers;
- Ensure compliance with project budgets and timelines;
- If necessary, carry out construction monitoring for project implementation work of biogas.
- Maintain effective and constructive relationships with customers as part of its attributions.
What makes you the ideal person for this Post
at Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise.
- hold a bin in chemical engineering or mechanical engineering;
- minimum 5 years of relevant experience;
- Diversified knowledge in mechanics of processes, electricity and control;
- You have ideas full of the head and show imagination and curiosity when 'You have to find solutions;
- you have ease at the relational level and you are comfortable with teleworking;
- your energy and team spirit are contagious.
- bilingualism (English-French) spoken and written (asset);
- Member in the rule of the OIQ.
Tetra Tech subscribes to an Employment Equality Access Program and invites women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, and visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only the selected applications will be contacted.