That's right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we realize that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work for
- The teams are full of nice people;
- Our troops quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are seasoned experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis in order to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we lack to make our “ Environment ” team of the Boucherville office shine, is an engineer in process mechanics which stands out for its interest in technical design and residual materials projects, particularly in biogas and anaerobic digestion.
Place of work: Boucherville, in telework mode
The challenges that you will allow you to surpass yourself
- Participate in the design, analysis and studies of processes for various projects related to the management of residual materials. (Biogas, anaerobic digestion, leachate, renewable energies, etc.);
- Establish the design bases and process calculations for various projects;
- Design process equipment;
- Participate in the budget estimate of deliverables for projects;
- Solve problems ("troubleshooting") in existing installations;
- Ensure quality deliverables given to clients;
- Ensure that budgets and project deadlines are respected;
- If necessary, carry out site supervision for the implementation of construction projects. biogas and anaerobic digestion.
- Maintain effective and constructive relationships with customers within the framework of its responsibilities.
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- Hold a BAC in chemical engineering;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience;
- Diversified knowledge in process mechanics, electricity and control;
- You have lots of ideas and show your imagination and curiosity when it comes to finding solutions;
- You have a good relationship level and you are comfortable with telecommuting;
- Your energy and your smile are contagious.
- Bilingualism (English-French) spoken and written;
- Member in good standing with the OIQ.
Tetra Tech subscribes to a program of equal access to employment and thus invites women, natives, people with disabilities as well as members of visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.