We at Resolute are a diverse group of individuals who possess a wide variety of skills. Here, we believe that giving you the ability to maximize your potential without constraint is key to our shared success. We are looking for a Process Engineer in Clermont, La Doré and Thunder Bay with the competencies and interest to assume the role. You’ll be looking at a challenging position at Resolute to pursue your fast-track development.
We want the best people to work with us. If you’re looking for the best outlet for your talents, you could find a career at Resolute Forest Products that gives you so much more.
- Participate in the creation of an injury-free workplace and respect occupational health and safety standards and environmental regulations;
- In collaboration with other departments, develop, plan and deploy projects to improve equipment efficiency, performance and reliability in order to improve productivity and reduce maintenance costs;
- Coordinate projects to improve processes and work methods in order to increase productivity and reduce costs;
- Participate in the design and implementation of production process controls;
- Analyze productivity data to identify opportunities to improve processes and work methods;
- Provide daily technical support according to the needs of internal customers;
- Provide support for the resolution of problems related to process control.
Profile and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, electrical, industrial or chemical engineering;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills;
- Autonomy, proactivity, analytical skills and good management of priorities;
- Ability to work as a team member and adapt quickly to change;
- Sensitization to and awareness of occupational health and safety;
- Excellent problem-solving, planning and organizational skills;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Knowledge of maintenance management computer systems, an asset;
- Bilingualism, an asset.
You will also be asked to develop and implement long-term management systems for the mill’s assets, in addition to taking part in various initiatives that include:
- Maintenance and engineering projects and procedures;
- Improvement projects;
- Cost-optimization projects.
Be part of the change. Be part of a dynamic team.
We are a global leader in the forest products industry offering an energetic and safe work environment with opportunities and challenges that will help develop your skills. We are more than 8,000 employees in Canada, the United States and various other international locations.
We are looking for employees with the experience and expertise to improve our efficiency, increase our long-term profitability and deliver first-class products and services to our customers. And you, what are you looking for?
We are a company writing a new story for itself in a rapidly changing industry. We have made important inroads to ensure our viability and to be an environmental supplier of choice. Come take part of our history and be part of the change!
How are we building the Resolute of the future?
Find out in our Annual Report, available at resolutefp.com/publications.
Join the conversation!
Visit The Resolute Blog at blog.resolutefp.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.