The Procurement Specialist – Level II is responsible for collaborating with the Procurement Manager and all the Property Managers on a multitude of Procurement projects ranging from RFXs, contract management reviews and other supply chain management initiatives. Key activities include but are not limited taking the lead on all the activities around the management of tenders and contact management activities, client account group interviews, advanced financial analysis and the modeling of proposals in the creation of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint communication summaries.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Executes end-to-end competitive bid process for strategic plans including:
- Revise the scope of work with the Property Managers;
- Gathering all the information that is required;
- Drafting tender documents
- Publication of the tenders
- Open the bids
- Facilitation of the selection committee
- Awarding of contracts to successful bidders
- Negotiates with suppliers to secure optimum cost and maximum value
Supplier Contractual Agreements
- Negotiates, develops, implements, amends and monitors supplier contractual agreements
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with suppliers
Purchase Order Administration
- Reviews requests and processes purchase orders, when required
- Oversee the Purchase Order Administration process in ORACLE and collaborate with stakeholders to ensure compliance with internal processes.
- Responsible for daily maintenance of existing Purchase Orders, when required.
Vendor Qualification & Set-Up Process
- Validate vendor set up and vendor information changes
- Perform Anti-Bribery and Corruption due diligence
Strategic Planning & Delivery
- Requires strong stakeholder management capabilities in order to understand business requirements
- Develops and recommends advanced and complex strategic plans for Manager review
- Implements strategic plans
- Develops and recommends sourcing strategies that maximize value and mitigate risks to the company and its clients.
- Implements sourcing strategy
- Reviews and measures the effectiveness of the strategy
Opportunities Assessment & Implementation
- Leads and performs opportunities assessment activities and drives leverage across client accounts
- Achieves improvements in operational efficiencies and cost savings as a result
Supplier Performance Measurement & Management
- Identifies and implements performance metrics to measure and take action to improve supplier performance
- Measures and manages supplier performance
- Responsible for supplier performance for assigned categories and reports on supplier sustainability
Strategic Sourcing Best Practices & Industry Trends
- Maintains in-depth and current category knowledge as well as knowledge of strategic sourcing best practices and industry trends
- Provides category and strategic sourcing subject matter expertise for complex categories and / or geographic areas.
- Develop and maintain benchmarking activity for assigned categories
- Develops maintains standard templates for strategic sourcing documentations including but not limited to RFx templates, contract agreements, scopes of work, service level agreements, and letters of agreements
- Ensure adherence to Company Policies, Processes and Work Instructions
- Prepares reports including but not limited to Purchase Order summary reports
- Interact with Operational and Finance team members to meet monthly requirements.
- Support Procurement team members as required.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned