At Merkur, we offer you the opportunity to put your engineering into action and contribute to the success of major projects in various areas of the industry. As an engineering enthusiast, you will act as an expert in mechanical design to realize and ensure the development of high-tech products.
HERE ARE THE CHALLENGES YOU EXPECT:
- Work closely with teams of engineers and designers to design high performance products;
- Develop innovative concepts and solutions to optimize product functionality and performance;
- Realize 3D modeling of metal and plastic parts, complex surfaces and assembly of components;
- Select mechanical components, technologies, materials and manufacturing processes;
- Define the technical specifications to be respected for the manufacture of designed parts.
YOU ARE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE IF:
- You have a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or a relevant discipline;
- You have at least 5 years of relevant project management experience in the manufacturing field;
- You master the design software, GSD module an asset;
- You have relevant experience in packaging design;
- You are a member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec;
- You are bilingual (French and English).
You stand out by the following skills:
- You distinguish yourself by the quality of your communications by promoting teamwork;
- You have a strong sense of analysis and innovation;
- You have a strong sense of synthesis and an ability to popularize your ideas;
- You have a good sense of creativity.
Do you want to use your expertise and skills to help manufacturing companies? Do you aspire to join a multidisciplinary, young and dynamic team?
We invite you to send us your application.
Only selected applications will be contacted.